Staticast is a website generated by Cecil, so you need to download and run Cecil to build your website, then you can publish it where you want.
- Be sure PHP is available
- Download Staticast and install theme with
cecil.pharand move it to the root of Staticast
Use the button to get your own copy of the repository.
This will setup everything needed for running your website, with a CMS:
- A new repository in your GitHub account
- Continuous Deployment to Netlify's CDN
- Control users and access with Netlify Identity
- Manage content with Netlify CMS
Create a new episode
- Add the MP3 file in
- Create a new Markdown file in
--- title: "Episode #1" episode: file: /episode-1.mp3 --- Description of the episode.
php cecil.phar serve
php cecil.phar build
_sitefolder to your web server
config.yml file and more precisely the